This is a MUST

/
0 Comments
So I, Alina, Just moved to Englewood about a month ago and while trying to get aquanted with my new town I came across an amazing Spa. I made an appointment for Monday the 15th and was psyched.
Being that its the holidays, we just moved; both myself and our Studio location, and I am planning my wedding I am busier than ever and I was looking forward to the appointment for weeks!


So... Esthetics MD; Its a high end Medical Spa located on Palisade Ave in Englewood… you can get ANY service- like lip contouring- without even going under the knife, a Blood facial like the one Kim Kardashian got, chin and cheek conturing, microdermabrasion, and so much more.
Just to set the tone for everyone, I was THIRTY FIVE minutes late to my appointment, I felt terrible but the staff could not be ANY nicer or more understanding. My estetician, Kristy was amazing. AND The Spa, and specifically Kristy, was featured in Harper’s Bazaar; for the BEST facial!
 
ANYWAY, Kristy brought me to the room where, 35 minutes late, I was finally getting my facial. The first thing I see in the room… a faux FUR BLANKET on the bed… I was laying in a heated bed, covered in a fur blanket, getting a facial- the Gravity Defying Facial- to be exact. The products she used were amazing, the extractions didn't even hurt, AND she gave me a massage. I just left feeling refreshed. It was heaven.
I had to personally share my experience because it was THE BEST one I have ever had. Everything from the staff, the décor, and of course the service was top of the line. You can tell they really know their stuff and that makes me want to come back for more. I am going to get a monthly facial with Kristy at Esthetica...and Allison and Taylor are getting gift-certificates  there for Christmas HAHA.  

201-816-8106


You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts