Sneak Peak Of Fall 2012

/
0 Comments
Hey All of you wonderful Suite201 blog readers! Alina here :) Yesterday Kayla and I went to Coterie, which is a trade show that takes place in NYC; it was AMAZING!  I was honestly blown away by the
collections for this fall.  I am NOT a slave to fashion at all nor do I care whats "trending" or what other people say is "so in" at the moment- I like what I like and I go with what I feel works and yesterday everything felt that way.  I of course keep an eye on trends and especially trends that continue to pop up within all the designers I work with but in the end if I dont like something I wont do it just because its "in".

While runway trends are really fun to watch, they aren't usually realistic...so trade shows are my favorite types of shows! Trade shows give me a chance to really concentrate on what I love the most which is buying! I create so many outfits in my head and take tons of pictures! Check out my sneak peek below!!! This is just a tease- the real thing will be here before you know it!

Enjoy the pics!











You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts