California Lovin

/
0 Comments
Welcome back to me! 
First week back from California and as much as I LOVE it there, I am so happy to be back :) But since I had an awesome time, I figured I would share it with you guys. 
Laguna Beach, just as beautiful as they made it seem on MTV.
and where I stayed in Santa Monica & San Diego..
...amazing.
But my favorite part about California.... the fashion.
I love being able to experiment with different pieces during the 4 seasons on the east coast, but California weather is close to perfect considering you can mix summer and fall/winter pieces all in the same day.
You can almost always guarantee that you are dressed accordingly if you are rocking shorts, a top, and a light jacket. It's hot during the day, like 90, but miraculously, the temperature drops to like 60 at night... perfect light jacket weather.
Leather, denim, leather AND denim...

California fashion at Suite201
<3



You may also like

No comments:

Popular Posts